I’m at the trailer so I am always looking for easy desserts to whip up on a dime.
This pistachio pudding parfait is one of them….feel free to switch out the pudding flavour and fruit and nut of your choice..it’s almost limitless.
Pistachio Pudding Parfait
- 1 box of pistachio instant pudding (small box)
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 1 cup of sour cream
- Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- Toasted coconut
- Chopped pistachios….I used the salted from Costco
- place first four ingredients in a bowl
- with an electric mixer with whisk attached mix till nice and thick
- place in fridge for about an hour
- have your serving dishes ready
- drain your pineapple tidbits
- have your coconut ready
- place your pudding mixture in a piping bag…I find it easier to pipe in my serving dishes…you can spoon the mixture
- now begin layering starting with a bit of pudding in the bottom, then pineapple tidbits, then coconut then start over.
- you can do mini desserts…and have one layer of everything in the middle
- top with chopped pistachios