Talk about easy!!! Seriously. Anyone can do this! How great is it to have company and you’ve made the crackers!!!
Just get yourself a package of egg roll wrappers and away you go!
I’m having a Nygard home party this coming week so I decided to make these crackers. I think they will be impressed!
You can use any type of herb….I chose thyme and fleur de sel…see picture in post if you don’t know what that salt is. You can find it where salt is sold in the grocery store.
So here goes!
Easy Homemade Crackers:
- 1 pkg egg roll wrappers ( in the produce section)
- olive oil
- salt ( I used fleur de sel)
- thyme (use any herb you prefer)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Drizzle oil on the paper…not too much
- Take your cut out wrappers and place them on the oiled paper then brush the tops with oil
- Sprinkle with fleur de sel or any other sea salt
- Lightly sprinkle with thyme
- Bake @ 375 degrees for about 6-7 minutes
- WATCH THEM CAREFULLY….THEY COOK FAST!
- When they are a nice golden take them out and place them on a paper towel.
- Once cooled store in an airtight container
- THAT’S IT!!!